- Research ambition
Our research focuses on the following themes
- Development of novel analytical technologies for metabolomics and systems pharmacology
- Development of novel metabolomics and systems pharmacology methods
- Development of organ-on-a-chip systems for translational and personalized medicine
- Development of novel metabolomics & systems pharmacology concepts to realize personalized medicine
- Sino-Dutch Centre for Preventive and Personalized Medicine
- Our high throughput Metabolomics Facility for academic and industrial collaborations
- Interview with Rawi Ramautar at ASMS Conference 2015
Live from the ASMS Conference 2015 in Saint Louis: Baljit Ubhi, our Metabolomics Specialist, has a coffee with Rawi Ramautar, Assistant Professor at the Leiden Academic Center for Drug Research. Rawi answers 2 questions on CESI benefits over traditional CE, and CESI-MS over traditional LC-MS.
- Mimetas receives 5.2 million dollar investment for organ-on-a-chip
Venture capital investors Zeeuws Investerings Fonds and Participatiemaatschapij Oost Nederland have joined forces with national and regional partners to fund development and sales of MIMETAS’ unique 3D disease- and tissue modelling technologies.
- Read more